Monday, July 29

kinfolk honey harvest | middleburg, va | part i












I have been a fan of Kinfolk magazine since it's inception back in 2011 - the beautiful, yet simple design and photography is what initially drew me to the publication. And then they started hosting events all over the globe and I made it one of my goals to attend at least one event. Fortunately a couple weekends ago I had the opportunity to attend a honey harvest at Goodstone Inn in Middleburg, Va, hosted by the lovely Rebecca Gallop of A Daily Something. Although rain threatened to keep us from visiting the hive, it ended up being a perfect evening, albeit a little humid. I was a little apprehensive to attend an event solo, but I met so many wonderful people and had a truly enjoyable time. Now I'm making it my goal to attend a Kinfolk event any chance I get!

Obviously there was a plethora of photo ops, so I have broken this down into two posts. Part two will be following shortly...

No comments: